Forgiveness is a Choice
Forgiveness Is a Choice
by Dr. Robert D. Enright
This is a self-help book for people who have been deeply hurt by another and are caught in a vortex of anger, depression, and resentment. As a creator of the first scientifically proven forgiveness program in the country, Robert D. Enright shows how forgiveness can reduce anxiety and depression and increase self-esteem.
Filled with wisdom, encouragement, and focused journaling exercises, the book leads the reader on a path that will bring insight, personal growth, and release. The book is also used as the primary text for the 11th Grade Curriculum Guide.
Here is what others are saying about Forgiveness Is a Choice:
- “Over the years, for various reasons, I have worked with several counselors and therapist. Lots of times I felt like they were nice to talk too, but didn’t give me real skills to solve what I was facing. This book does.” – Amy O., Amazon.com Book Review
- “This book is great for those who are seeking to put hurts and wounds in the past. Perfect for counselors and clients!” – Susan Singer, Amazon.com Book Review
- “Forgiveness is a Choice has turned out to be exactly what I had hoped it would be. It is an academic masterpiece that is extremely well-written, well-thought-out, precise and gentle.” – RIBH, Amazon.com Book Review
- “Dr. Enright offers a process for forgiving another person, which he outlines in his book in a readable, approachable manner. While it is supported by research studies on forgiveness, it is not written in formal language. Rather, it is presented in layman’s terms and provides clear explanations about the value of forgiveness, both for ourselves and others.” – Kate Soucheray, Licensed Family Therapist. Read her full review.
- “The book is very concise, flows well and contains very helpful content. I will buy a copy for each of my clients that are going through an emotionally difficult divorce.” – A fan, Amazon.com Book Review
Browse the 40 Forgiveness Is a Choice book reviews on Amazon.com.