The Forgiving Life
The Forgiving Life: A Pathway to Overcoming Resentment and Creating a Legacy of Love
by Dr. Robert D. Enright
In The Forgiving Life, noted forgiveness expert, Robert D. Enright Ph.D., offers scientifically supported guidance to help people forgive those who have acted unfairly and have inflicted emotional hurt. The book describes a process, followed with success by people around the world, to confront the pain; rise above it to forgive; and in so doing, loosen the grip of the depression, anger, and resentment.
With thought provoking questions, engaging dialogue, and Dr. Enright’s kind encouragement, this book does more than prepare you for a single act of forgiveness, it is the first step in living the forgiving life. ?This book is also used as the primary text for the 12th Grade Curriculum Guide.
Here is what others are saying about The Forgiving Life:
- “The Forgiving Life is a book to be experienced, not just read.” — Thomas Moore, Ph.D., Author, Care of the Soul
- “There are few books that can actually change your life for the better. This is one of them.” — M. Feebee, Amazon.com Book Review
- “This might be both the deepest treatment of forgiveness in print and, at the same time, the most accessible and easily understood treatment of this vital topic.” — By a Chinese reviewer, Amazon.com Book Review
- “This work is a must read for family law attorneys, family court judges, mediators, mental health professionals, and most important the parties who find themselves in the center of divorce and family strife!” — Thurman W. Arnold, III, CFLS, Amazon.com Book Review
- Read more The Forgiving Life Book Reviews.
To watch a 5-minute interview of Dr. Enright talking about what makes his new book unique, click here.