So, how do I get over my anger if I no longer see the person?  I cannot exactly vent toward this person.  What do you suggest?

If you choose to forgive, that other person need not be present to you.  You can begin, when you are ready, to see the inherent worth in that person.  This takes time, but over time this can reduce your anger.

Please follow and like us:
Categories: Ask Dr. ForgivenessTags: , , , , , , , ,


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *